Monday, June 22, 2009

Mt Evelyn & Rowville Libraries' refurbishment

Sorry I was a bit incommunicado last week, was off sick for a few days. Slowly catching up with everything and that includes the Mt Evelyn and Rowville refurbishments.

Mt Evelyn Library re-opened today to lots of members with lovely positive comments about the recent refurbishment. They said it was more open but still retained the lovely feel it always had. I've uploaded the latest photos sent to me of the library. You can check them out at Mt Evelyn's Flick site.

Rowville Library has now closed for it's refurbishment and will be re-opening Monday 20th July. I will be starting a Flickr account for them as well and will edit this post as soon as I have the address.

Rowville refurbishment photos at Flickr

Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: