Friday, January 04, 2013

Sneak peek of our new library catalogue

I've been spending the last few months configuring the new catalogue and want to give our members a sneak peek. It's fully operational so you may login with your user ID and PIN on the site, as well as place holds etc.

Go to Enterprise catalogue

A few things you'll notice:
  • the barcode of items borrowed will appear in My Account - a much sought after feature for our magazine borrowers.
  • if you click on the first drop down menu you'll find a field labelled DVD. Select this to just search for DVDs.
Explore the site and please leave me some feedback or ask questions through the website feedback form. I'm still testing and adding tutorials to the catalogue guide. Once I've finished I'll be making the full transfer to the new catalogue on our website.

Just a note that favourites will always need to be maintained via the old catalogue site so a link to that will always be available.

Cheers, webgurl

No comments: