Friday, May 15, 2009

Updating your email address

Earlier this week I released the favourites report so that all of our members that have been diligently adding favourites to their library record through the iBistro catalogue would receive emails to say we've added a new title by their favourite author or on a favourite subject.

Some of you will have already received an email, however I guess not everyone has kept their email address up-to-date because I got about 60 bounced emails this morning. So I guess this is a great time to remind everyone who has provided an email address for notification, to check their email address with staff next time you are visiting the library. You could also login and click change address in My Account and type in your new email address.

Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: