Wednesday, March 05, 2008

An update on Boronia Library

Boronia Library opened this week after the refurbishments. It looks fantastic! Very spacious, light and with great signage and lots of new display shelving for books and DVDs etc.

I'm just waiting on some final photos of the finished look and I should be able to upload the photos to Flickr by the end of the week or Tuesday next week as well as update the Boronia Library page itself.

Have you stopped by for a visit? Let us know what you thought of the changes and your favourite things in the library. My favourites? I really loved the display shelving in the Teen area and the website address on the wall above the public PCs. I'm looking forward to the ants that are going to be painted on the wall in the picture book section.

Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: