Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Meet Wildlife Artist Stephen Powell

Stephen Powell is a wildlife artist with a passionate interest in the environment. His art works have attracted a number of awards and have been featured in books, periodicals and calendars. Stephen will talk about his art, the animals he paints, and his career as an artist.

When: Tuesday 24th October 7:30pm
Where: Ferntree Gully Library, 1010 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully
Bookings phone 92948140

An example of Stephen's work


Stephen Powell's website

Cheers, Maryanne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for promoting my talk at the Belgrave Library. The dolphin was an interesting choice of image. I would have been happy for you to use one of the images of my web page. I am giving another talk at Ferntree Gully: 7:30pm 24th October.
Thanks again:
Steve
http://www.users.bigpond.com/POWELLSC/

Webgurl said...

Hey Stephen

Thanks for the link to your site. I've uploaded the gorgeous Tiger painting and added a link to your website.

Glad you enjoyed the dolphin image. I half-thought when I added it you would look and think "huh"? Maybe for your next trip you could paint dolphins.

Cheers, Maryanne

Anonymous said...

The library talks, exhibition and demonstrations are continuing at Mt Evelyn Library 29/1/ 07 – 26/2/07. See my web site for further information.